Saturday, June 4, 2011

My 2 Cents on Hotel Capitol in KL

I always make sure that if i go on a trip abroad I stay at a clean but affordable hotel. Hotel Capitol is one of those hotels that hit right on the spot. Though there were no free breakfast involve but it was okay as long as the facilities were clean. 

Located just in front of the Low Yat Plaza, a mall full of shops that cater to your it and electronic needs. It is just walking distance to a lot of shopping malls from low end to high end shops. My favorite was Pavillion. There were also a lot of food stalls and restaurants if you walk around. The hawker center at Jalan Alor (see my blog on my our first day.) was just a few minutes a way by foot.


The Front Office was okay. A bit too red for me because of the Chinese lanterns that were decorated all over. The staff who checked us in was not so good in English so we had a bit of a struggle. How ever the one in the morning shift who checked us out were better.







Our room was located on the 8th floor. A corner room. The beddings were changed everyday. The beds were comfy. The desk was big with a wide of space for one to put things on. Unfortunately the TV didn't have cable. 


camera settings is a bit bad. but the light was brighter than this.
our last day haven't packed up yet

As it was a business hotel, the closet had an iron, ironing board, a safe, boiling pot and the usual mini bar thingie. Though I did not need to use the iron I was happy to see it available in case I need to use one. Plus points for Hotel Capitol.


The bathroom was clean and well equipped too. 



As a whole however, I would recommend the hotel. The location is great plus the room especially the bathroom is clean which is a must for me.

For the 3 nights and 3 days stay, we paid a total of 649.60RM nett. Booking was done with Asia Travel. Payment was made directly to the hotel upon check in. During check in by the way we were required to give a deposit of 100RM for incidentals. For a business hotel my sister and i thought it was just right.

Heres a rundown on the hotel:
Staff         : okay
Room       : clean 
Bed          : comfy
Bathroom: clean!
Wifi          : have but with a fee.
Location  : great!
Rate         : reasonable


Yeah I would definitely check in here again.

No comments:

Post a Comment